Grzeca Law Group s.c. - Immigration Lawyer
Milwaukee | Madison
Appleton | Green Bay
Corporate Immigration:Temporary Visas:Family Members:H-4

H-4 Classification

Dependents, spouses and children under the age of 21 of H-1B workers are eligible to receive H-4 status, dependent on the continued validity of the principal's H-1B status. When an extension of the principal's H-1B status is filed, a separate application to extend H-4 status generally should also be filed concurrently.

Applications for H-4 status request general information regarding the applicant and must include evidence of the relationship to the principal H-1B holder such a copy of a Marriage Certificate for a spouse or copy of a Birth Certificate for a child. Please note, individuals applying for an H-4 visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate must also be prepared to present completed forms, fees and other supporting documents as required by the specific Consular Office.

Unfortunately, individuals in H-4 classification are not eligible to work in the U.S.

Grzeca Law Group is accustomed to playing an integral role in assuring that all family members maintain valid immigration status while in the U.S.

Website Developed by: Smart Interactive Media