Grzeca Law Group s.c. - Immigration Lawyer
Milwaukee | Madison
Appleton | Green Bay
Corporate Immigration:Temporary Visas:Family Members:TD

TD Classification

The TD nonimmigrant classification is available to dependent spouses and children under the age of 21 of a TN classification holder. This status is dependent on the continued validity of the principal's TD status. When an extension of the principal's TN classification is filed, a separate application to extend TD status generally should also be filed concurrently.

An applicant for TD classification must present his or her valid passport, Marriage Certificate and children's Birth Certificates to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection or Consular Officer. Please note, individuals applying for a TD visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate must also be prepared to present completed forms, fees and other supporting documents as required by the specific Consular Office.

Unfortunately, Employment Authorization in the U.S. is not available to TD classification holders.

Grzeca Law Group is accustomed to playing an integral role in assuring that all family members maintain valid immigration status while in the U.S.

Website Developed by: Smart Interactive Media