Grzeca Law Group s.c. - Immigration Lawyer
Milwaukee | Madison
Appleton | Green Bay
Corporate Immigration:Non U.S. Immigration:Foreign Visas

Outbound Immigration

Not unlike employment in the U.S., a visit to a foreign country, whether to attend a business meeting, inspect equipment or to fill a temporary position may require an application for a certain work or residence permit and/or visa. These permits and visas must, in most cases, be obtained from the appropriate governmental institutions prior to arriving in the foreign country. Application procedures, eligibility criteria, required documentation and processing timelines vary immensely depending on the nationality of the applicant, country of intended transfer, duration of intended transfer and proposed position. Please contact our office should you require further information and assistance with a transfer to a foreign country.

Website Developed by: Smart Interactive Media