Grzeca Law Group s.c. - Immigration Lawyer

Milwaukee | Madison
Appleton | Green Bay
Corporate Immigration:Benefits:Employment Authorization Document

Employment Authorization Document

Certain individuals require an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) to be eligible to work in the U.S. based on their nonimmigrant classification (such as L-2 or J-2) or based on a pending permanent residence application. On the other hand, many foreign nationals, such as individuals in H-4 classification, are not eligible to apply for an EAD.

An EAD authorizes certain foreign nationals to obtain employment in the U.S. It is also a document that may be used to determine employment eligibility when companies are completing I-9 Forms for new employees. An EAD is obtained by submitting an Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765) and supporting documents to the appropriate Service Center in the U.S.

Though there are many complicated rules surrounding this document, Grzeca Law Group is ready to assist with its filing and answer any questions that may arise.

Website Developed by: Smart Interactive Media