Grzeca Law Group s.c. - Immigration Lawyer

Milwaukee | Madison
Appleton | Green Bay
Corporate Immigration:Benefits:Advance Parole

Advance Parole

Permanent residence applicants who are currently in the U.S. have the opportunity to apply for an Advance Parole travel document as part of their Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (I-485). The Advance Parole document is presented upon reentry to the U.S. in lieu of a visa as authorization to reenter the U.S. It also allows applicants to travel in and out of the U.S. without abandoning a pending permanent residence application.

Generally, an Advance Parole document is valid for one year, but it may be renewed as long as the permanent residence application is pending.

Grzeca Law Group routinely applies for this valuable travel document on behalf of our clients concurrently with an I-485 application.

Website Developed by: Smart Interactive Media